Saturday, February 25, 2012

My tardiness excuse...

I am sorry for my excessive tardiness in posting. I know it only takes a few minutes, but it seems we haven't had a few minutes the past month. It's been busy, but all with really wonderful things...

The boys are active in school and have had a lot of fun extracurricular "stuff" going on. Graham is working on letter recognition and is getting very excited about learning to read Lego instructions. Rob is meeting every puzzle challenge before him, and now has a new-found love for brushing his teeth, thanks to a school presentation. Paul has been working a lot and making good progress towards the goals he has set for this location, and he's become the social media person for the Alabaster JNN - look who's the marketer now! I have been in observations in schools lately (which I love), classes, and we've recorded a Taize music album at church.

So, this morning, I pledge to catch you up on the circus, our first play, Things They Say, our projects, and give you more info Paul's new stuff and my school stuff... after my second cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment